The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS:
- The Production Planner establishes weekly, and daily production schedules consistent with sales forecasts, customer orders and plant capacity.
- The Production Planner monitors finished and materials inventories, tracks progress of production, and reviews factors which affect schedules.
- Analyzes customer demand information, forecasts, orders, inventory levels, equipment, labor and material availability and develops a flexible yet efficient master schedule.
- Monitors production levels and sales information to maintain appropriate finished goods inventories.
- Develops a weekly/daily and long range production schedule to establish and maintain finished goods inventory at target levels.
- Actively previews, communicates and coordinates the production schedule with Operations to ensure effective and efficient production execution.
- Plans and releases production orders to manufacturing.
- Utilize ERP software to support production planning, capacity planning, and operational management.
- Maintain master files in the ERP system, such as item master, facility planning, and bills of material.
- Updates and adjusts ERP system parameters as required.
- Coordinates and reconciles finished goods inventory each period.
- Proactively communicates and resolves issues that might prevent schedules from being completed to plan.
- Adjusts schedules in response to unforeseen circumstances, such as last-minute customer orders or equipment issues.
- Relay relevant information to management regarding material shortages, potential schedule interruptions and possible equipment maintenance that would affect a smooth and timely production output
- Associates Degree or Greater in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a planner/scheduler in a multi-stage manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience scheduling utilizing ERP software or related integrated manufacturing software.
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software package, particularly Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clear communication will all levels of staff.
- Analytical and logical thought process.
- APICS Certification
- Cycle Scheduling Experience
- E-commerce Planning Experience
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!