About Double Good:
Youth sports teams, extracurricular activities, and nonprofits contribute critical benefits to our society, yet every day rising costs and expenses are pricing out more and more families and organizations. The technology we’re building solves this problem in an industry that has yet to be disrupted.
At Double Good Technologies, we make delicious popcorn and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Parents, athletes, and nonprofits rely on our app to pursue their dreams, whether that’s flying across the country to compete in the Cheerleading Worlds or raising college scholarships for their local community.
Through Product-Led Growth, the Double Good virtual fundraising platform grew 10x in 2020, consistently shattering daily fundraising records and cementing Double Good’s place as the #1 product based virtual fundraising solution on the market. The Double Good mobile app has over 2,500 5-star reviews combined in App and Play Stores (and counting!). Director of Product Management will be a cross-functional, KPI-driven leader who will own the full product life-cycle from strategy and ideation to development, launch, growth and maintenance.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Own the full product life-cycle from strategy and ideation to development, launch, growth and maintenance
- Instill a culture of data driven decision making, hypothesis testing and continuous learning in the product organization
- Serve as a servant leader while coaching and mentoring Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Build alignment & create clarity for key product initiatives and tradeoffs
- Develop and maintain a deep and healthy Product Roadmap
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs to deliver and communicate business impact
Ideal Candidate will have...
- Worked with multiple Scrum teams
- Experience building and leading teams
- Had a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Impeccable follow-through
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans
- Passion for process, but flexibility to thrive in a start-up environment
- Go-to-market and new product rollout experience
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- History of Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for defining key metrics and driving accountability
- Data Analysis Experience
- SQL Experience
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance