Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Motivate a team to achieve amazing results while motivating yourself internally
- Assist team in preparing area and materials for order fulfillment process
- Accurately pick orders per customers' specifications
- Maintain picking pace set by the team
- Maintain daily inventory accuracy and assist in monthly counts
- Assist team in wrapping up and cleaning picking area at end of day
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Working in a fast pace environment where every movement counts
- Staying laser focused on the task at hand
- Working effectively under pressure
- Being able to read small print on pick tickets
- Understanding your impact to the overall purpose of the company
- Celebrating small and large achievements
- Being Consistent, Caring and Confident
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- H.S Diploma or other relevant work experience
- History of taking on challenges and succeeding
- Experience in a performance-based environment (lean, six sigma, TPS)
- Experience in food manufacturing or high volume fulfillment operations
Ok, we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also, please tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, oh, and please be yourself