About Double Good:
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Support the organization with all of our IT (Technology and Operations) initiatives throughout our multiple office locations (Chicago, Burr Ridge, Lemont).
- Develop and execute on a world class IT vision, spearheading a strategy including systems and infrastructure for all of DG.
- Lead high impact projects, such as ERP evaluation and implementation, that are closely aligned with cross-functional OKRs.
- Provide a high level of business support across multiple functions of the organization, including but not limited to: end user support & training, helpdesk, hardware/devices, and application strategy.
- Oversee end-to-end data management, leveraging your expertise in Business Intelligence & Analytics.
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating risk, as well as establishing processes that are inclusive of daily project management, cyber security, and vendor & contract management.
- Drive organizational alignment, creating clarity around key IT initiatives and tradeoffs as DG continues to grow.
Ideal Candidates will have...
- History of creating and executing on an IT strategy
- ERP implementation experience
- Passionate about overseeing the evolution of IT within a growing organization
- Worked for a Manufacturing company
- CPG (to consumer) experience
- Must be comfortable working at our Plant in Burr Ridge or Distribution Facility 2 days a week, with flexibility to travel to our Chicago office when needed
- Demonstrated leadership experience (5-6 years of experience in an IT Leadership role)
- Experience building an IT function from the ground up
- 10-15 years of experience in total
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Experience supporting a technology company
- AWS experience
- High growth tech company experience
- Competitive pay
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Autonomous work environment