WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
Our Tech Stack:
- React Native
- Node.JS / TypeScript
- AWS Lambda
At Double Good, you’ll...
- Participate in the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Have an active role in crafting technical and product strategy
- Hold your own in technical discussions and have strategic influence
- Work closely with a small talented team of engineers, both remote and on-site, focused on building and managing core front-end and backend services
- Be a key hands-on contributor to implementation of new products and features across the entire stack
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
Ideal Candidate will have...
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in development of web/mobile based software
- 2+ years of hands on experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks such as React and React Native
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience in functional programming (eg., Clojure, Scala, Scheme, Python, Haskell, or equivalent)
- A background in startups is a big plus
Benefits & Perks
- Working directly with the founding team building the future of the company together
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Regular outings, fun environment, co-working space in downtown Chicago
- Opportunity to grow exponentially as an analyst, leader, and a person
- Opportunity to make a real impact on millions of parents and kids
We’ve been featured on the Today Show, BuiltInChicago and Forbes, among other publications.
READY TO GET STARTED…
You’re still here? Great! If you’re on board with what we had to say above, we’d love to hear from you. Please point out three reasons why you’d be great for this role. Also, let us know what app you couldn’t live without. We love knowing what people are using nowadays!