WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Develop and execute on IT roadmap that enables rapid innovation, stability, efficiency and reduced costs in Double Good’s manufacturing plant
- Provide the vision and leadership for the procurement, implementation, and support of various enterprise systems and applications that support manufacturing and operation teams
- Ensure all technology solutions are fully leveraged and used to their best potential, while managing and improving upon the existing software, hardware, vendors, and processes
- Reduce waste and inefficiencies through innovation in IT
- Lead an IT help-desk to maintain aggressive SLA targets for rapidly resolving IT issues, both immediate as well as root cause
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Executing on technology strategies and plans aligned with Double Good’s strategic objectives, creating a high internal satisfaction with internal customers, while anticipating and mitigating business risk
- Partnering with business leaders across the company to establish confidence in IT function’s ability to execute on technology strategies and plans aligned with Double Good’s strategic objectives
- Creating a high internal satisfaction with internal customers, while anticipating and mitigating business risk
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Implementing major company software solutions (e.g. ERP, WMS)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Strong leadership skills
- A drive to learn and continuously improve
- Data-driven / Analytical mindset
- Internal drive to innovate
- Process improvement
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Passion for learning new systems and tools
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Working cross-functionality with stakeholders of different levels
- Ability to be hands on as well as strategic
- Proficiency in project management methodologies
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Combined experience working in both a technology or a startup environment, as well as in a manufacturing environment is a huge plus!
PERKS AT OUR BURR RIDGE OFFICE...
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, fast-paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear.)
- Regular outings and a fun working environment
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
READY TO GET STARTED?
You’re still here? Great! If you’re on board with what we had to say above, we’d love to hear from you. Please point out three reasons why you’d be great for this role. Also, let us know what app you couldn’t live without. We love knowing what people are using nowadays!