WHO WE ARE...
At Double Good, we are all about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
So far, we have helped raise over $100M to fuel kids’ passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That’s how we create joy together.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Establish the Double Good brand as the leader and the Destination for product-based fundraising
- Promote Double Good as the #1 product-based fundraising company in the world and help make us a household name
- Hold accountability within Double Good for developing, implementing, and executing an integrated and aligned marketing strategy with a focus on Organic Marketing
- Serve as our marketing visionary and strategist, while also executing on marketing initiatives. This role is equally a leadership/strategic and an execution/doer role
- Create a go-to-market strategy and experience for new product launches
- This role will be directly supported by our CEO/Founder and is considered a senior leadership role at Double Good
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Building, mentoring and growing Growth/Marketing teams
- Digital Marketing (email marketing, social media, etc.)
- You enjoy brand building and do so through storytelling and unique forms of content
- You are deeply passionate about Organic Marketing and have demonstrated success of creating Organic Marketing strategies that resulted in high growth
- Defining key metrics and you have a demonstrated enthusiasm for driving accountability
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- You will have a strong track record of leveraging data and marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to promote growth within our already established verticals
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS…
- A Strategic Leader
- Analytical and has a data-driven mindset (experience with BI and Behavioral Analytics)
- Someone with about 10 years of experience in leading a marketing function for a high growth company
- Passion for process, but flexibility to thrive in a start-up environment
- An individual who has very strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Passionate about and has a history of demonstrating Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Work directly with the founding team building the future of the company together
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for exponential growth within the Growth Team & broader company
- Work with amazing nonprofit partners, and make a real impact on millions of parents and kids
- Autonomous work environment
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
We’ve been featured on the Today Show, BuiltInChicago and Forbes, among other publications.