WHO WE ARE...
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Ability to work the hours of 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Support both office and non-production sanitation, maintaining cleanliness in non-productive areas
- Maintain cleanliness in common employee areas
- Ensure the building and grounds are consistently maintained
- Ensure necessary office cleaning chemicals and equipment levels are adequate and report to sanitation manager when additional supplies/chemicals are needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with janitorial sanitation and chemical safety
- Autonomous worker, self-motivated
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good communication skills
- People-first mentality
- Attention to detail, particularly in their environment
- Food manufacturing sanitation experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Competitive Pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!