WHO WE ARE...
At Double Good, we are all about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
So far, we have helped raise over $100M to fuel kids’ passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That’s how we create joy together.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Conceptualize and design user experiences from early prototypes to high-fidelity mockups
- Create products that are intuitive and useful
- Take the lead on projects from concept to delivery
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand the goals and objectives of the user, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the users
- Participate and conduct design reviews
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define features, contribute to the overall direction of the product and to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Being the voice and the advocate for the user’s needs while balancing the business goals
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- 3-5 years of Product Design experience
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in interaction and visual design
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Overflow
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A user-centric mindset
- Able to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience working on a mobile app
- Work directly with the founding team building the future of the company together
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for exponential growth within the product team & broader company
- Work with amazing nonprofit partners, and make a real impact on millions of parents and kids
- Autonomous work environment
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored happy hours
- Paid time off
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Ok, we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also please tell us which app you couldn’t live without, oh, and please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.