WHO WE ARE...
At Double Good, we are all about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
So far, we have helped raise over $100M to fuel kids’ passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That’s how we create joy together.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Be a trusted partner for our Product team, developing a deep understanding of our digital product
- Create a culture of self service for our customers through creating very detailed documentation and training
- Hold the accountability for ensuring continuous upward movement on all NPS scores for each customer type and channel
- Create a world class onboarding program for new Customer Success Agents
- Continuously innovate on cutting edge systems and processes to create a top tier training program for Customer Success Agents
- Improve user retention through analysis of KPIs and funnels in our analytics platforms
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and insights that track customer success team’s performance over time
- Contribute to process design, identifying areas for operational improvements and automation that positively impact our customers’ experience
- Recruit and coach new Customer Success Agents
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Promoting a data driven customer success culture
- Working cross functionally across our product, technology and operations teams to deliver excellence in the customer success function
- Prioritizing tasks and working autonomously on projects through completion
- You are always willing to roll up your sleeves and get on the phone to help anyone at any time
- You thrive in an evolving environment and you are comfortable with change
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with 5+ years of experience in leading at customer-facing organizations
- An analytical approach that is very organized and solution-oriented
- A drive to learn and continuously improve
- Passion for process improvement
- Data driven/analytical mindset
- You have a drive to learn and be curious, with the ability to respond strategically to customer needs
- You have great people skills and have the ability to quickly understand your audience in order to tailor the right message to them
- Hunger for learning new systems and tools
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Background in technology or a startup environment is a plus
PERKS AT OUR DOWNTOWN OFFICE...
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, fast-paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear.)
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
READY TO GET STARTED…
You’re still here? Great! If you’re on board with what we had to say above, we’d love to hear from you. Please point out three reasons why you’d be great for this role. Also, let us know what app you couldn’t live without. We love knowing what people are using nowadays!