WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Build and lead a maintenance team (of 3) who are responsible for maximizing machine availability through maintenance programs, facility maintenance & upkeep and all work planning processes
- Technical Capability Building - You can guide and teach the team through the required skills and capabilities needed to complete work orders as they arise
- Facility Management - You are comfortable overseeing the facility grounds, upkeep and maintenance of the facility overall
- Ensure that plant facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, company and regulatory standards and fiscal consideration
- Capital Expenditures and Planning-Planning for investment in new equipment, machinery and the facility
- You are comfortable managing Capital Projects from end to end
- Perform regular Preventative Maintenance. Identify and execute all maintenance required to prevent breakdowns/ reactive work
- Our Maintenance Manager will ensure uninterrupted continuity of facility, manufacturing, and support systems and processes throughout the plant
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- You are a strong project manager, who can create a work plan and process for your team to execute on, based on the maintenance needs in the plant
- Automation- You are able to identify and implement projects to automate low skilled or repetitive tasks and are excited about implementing automation in the plant!
- You are always staying up to date on the latest manufacturing technologies, systems and engineering concepts
- Assisting in the development of policies and procedures related to maintenance
- Continuous improvement
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS...
- Technical Skills:
- Controls Strong Operational Leadership Skills
- Safe Work Experience
- Maintenance Planning/Scheduling Experience
- Knowledge of engineering concepts
- Coaching Mindset
- Strong communication ability
- Project Management
- 7+ years Maintenance or Engineering Management experience in food processing or an adjacent industry manufacturing plant
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Relaxed, fast-paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear.)
- Regular outings, fun environment, state of the art manufacturing facility in Burr Ridge
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
OK, we’ve talked enough — let’s hear from you! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Please also tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, and oh, please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.