WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS…
- Sanitation Program Effectiveness: Ensure all sanitation processes are defined and executed in order to support operations and quality
- Sanitation and Food Safety Supplies Procurement: Manage usage & inventory of all materials needed for sanitation and FS
- Pre-Operational Inspections: Validate the cleaning of production equipment is a thorough and effective control
- Sanitation SOPs (SSOPs): Develop processes for properly cleaning and sanitizing specific equipment
- Equipment Tear down, Inspection and Assembly: Responsible for process of disassembly and reassembly of equipment
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Bringing together resources and team members to effectively support the facility’s overall sanitation objectives with continual evaluation of building conditions and available resources
- Helping Operations fulfill its food safety and quality priorities by maintaining cleanliness standards in all areas of the plant
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS…
- Ability to work split shifts, a combination of 1st and 3rd shifts.
- 2-5 years of sanitation experience
- Knowledge of commercial sanitation products & cleaning procedures
- Experience with basic food manufacturing equipment/operation/GMPs
- Detail oriented, particularly with documentation
- Time management/planning
- OSHA training in chemical safety, PPE, HazCom
- Ability to troubleshoot and risk assess problems
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Relaxed, fast-paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear.)
- Regular outings, fun environment, state of the art manufacturing facility in Burr Ridge
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
OK, we’ve talked enough — let’s hear from you! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Please also tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, and oh, please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are!