WHO WE ARE...
Double Good is a digitally native vertical brand (DNVB) reimagining the experience, simplicity, and effectiveness of product-based fundraising. We create social fundraising software, make ultra-premium popcorn, and give 50% of every dollar to a cause. Our mission is to make fundraising 10x better. So far, we have helped raise over 90 million dollars to help kids do what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Enable a data-driven, high-performance Customer Success organization where we can measure, analyze and optimize every aspect of our engagement with customers
- Promote continuous improvement of our Customer Success operations by owning alignment of Customer Success processes and technology with the Product Team and Operations Team’s best practices
- Problem solve holistic operational issues
- Administer Customer Success protocols and tools, while maximizing customer’s ability to self-service
- Identify and close customer success agent knowledge gaps
- Gather continuous improvement insights while working with Double Good’s third party customer success team
- Assess third party customer success team performance and output
- Provide training on Double Good’s best practices and processes
- Reduce time to solve issue resolution
- Generate regular customer interaction insights because you are customer experience obsessed
- Own weekly user science deck
- Weekly basis provide actionable insights
- Must be analytical and data driven
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY…
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Collaborating with every team within the company (shipping, supply chain, product, technology, finance, etc)
- Integrate CS with the entire company
- Creating efficiency! You are passionate about process automation
- Managing strategic initiatives and projects to stay on track
- Technology tool (example: salesforce, zendesk, etc) administration
- Reducing issue resolution complexity for the Customer Success team
- Problem solving through root cause analysis
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE...
- 3-5 years of career experience
- 3+ years working ina CS environment with proficiency in more than one CRM
- Strong experience in all things data because we are looking for a highly analytical and data driven team member:
- Excel power user
- SQL skills
- Business Intelligence
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Product-Led Mindset
- Experience onboarding new team members
- Previous implementation experience
- Self-starting and driven
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Startup Company Experience
- Working with the founding team building the future of the company together
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Ok we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also please tell us which app you couldn’t live without, oh, and please be yourself. We are interested in knowing who you are.