The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Work the hours of 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Responsible for ensuring that the shipping line has all SKUs available to pick from
- Responsible for loading pallets onto the mail truck and coordinating for truck switch outs
- Restock raw materials, WIP, and move finished goods from packaging lines as needed
- Responsible for being third count on all finished totes and posting incorrectly recorded production to be corrected
- Support unloading of materials, re-palletizing, and receiving when required
- Experience Driving a Standup Forklift
- Physical Dexterity (able to lift 50 lbs.)
- Team Mentality
- Lean Methodology
- Self Motivated
- Results Oriented
- Safety First Mentality
- Attention to detail
- Independent Accountability
- Reliable & Punctual
- Open to feedback
- OSHA Training
- Worked in a lean manufacturing setting
- Worked in an ISO or SQF certified setting
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!