That we are a place where people can strive for their highest potential and never give up. Double Good has, and always will, encourage and celebrate those who wish to pursue career growth and expand their horizons. Whether it is a new position in your department or a new area of the business entirely, we encourage everyone to explore new opportunities within the company.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Prepare area and materials at start of the day
- Operate equipment that fills and packs awesome popcorn
- Perform routine quality checks
- Maintain daily inventory accuracy and assist in monthly counts
- Break down and clean equipment between flavors and at end of the day
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Working in a fast pace environment where every movement counts
- Staying laser focused on the task at hand
- Working effectively under pressure
- Being able to read small print on pick tickets
- Understanding your impact to the overall purpose of the company
- Celebrating small and large achievements
- Being Consistent, Caring and Confident
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- H.S Diploma or other relevant work experience
- History of taking on challenges and succeeding
- Experience in a performance-based environment (lean, six sigma, TPS)
- Experience in food manufacturing or high volume fulfillment operations
Ok, we’ve talked enough, let’s move to the next step! We’d love to get a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this role. Also, please tell us what your favorite childhood candy was, oh, and please be yourself